Captivate and Delight your Delegates - Keep them engaged and make their learning meaningful and lasting!
People expect a lot when they go on a course, and a 'run of the mill' training puts people to sleep.
Training should be about enlivening, inspiring and motivating people.
It should give them simple usable skills, and make the training room a really fun place to be.
This is a dynamic, practical course suitable for all levels of training professional.
It's based on the training we give our own excellent trainers.
And it will give you the confidence to know that whatever is thrown at you, you will be able to make it work.
- Adapt your style and material to suit the situation
- Work with difficult situations and people
- Change tack quickly and without fuss
- Meet people's needs and expectations
- Handle your delegates' anxieties and nervousness
- Surprise your participants and yourself
- Make learning and development exciting and creative
What Our Delegates Say:
"This genuinely has to be the best course I have ever been on. The trainers Kate and Sabah were absolutely excellent. I couldn't recommend this Company, course and trainers highly enough."
David McAuliffe - HR Advisor - Areva RMC
"The course was fantastic. It helped provide direction and inspiration for our new starters programme. I think it would have been less successful if weren’t for the course so thank you for everything."
Vikki Towell - Sales and Service Trainer - Audley Travel
"I think Impact Factory is utterly wonderful! I can't imagine there is a better team out there to train topics the way Impact Factory does! From the communication right to the actual course material, my experience has been faultless, I loved every minute of it!"
Robyn Hunt - Trainer - Consultant Development Team RSR Learning & Development - Reed Global
We tailor all our courses to reflect the needs of the delegates on the day.
We will include many of the exercises listed below, and any additional material that the trainers feel is relevant.
Running the room effectively and using your Personal Style
- Understanding group dynamics
- Identifying your personal training style and staying true to it
- Working the room
- Turning the volume up and down
- Setting the tone
- Using anecdotes and personal stories to exemplify your training work
- Knowing how to treat those in the room
- Animation - knowing when to turn it up and down
- Dealing with difficult participants and situations
Seeing what's really there
- Discover your ability to actually see what's going on in the room
- 'Removing' yourself from proceedings
- Knowing your own behaviour
- A look at patterns and beliefs
- Realising that everyone sees things differently
- Seeing and dealing with sudden changes in your training environment
- Recognising and dealing with potentially undermining situations
- An opportunity to play out or rehearse specific scenarios
- Designing a Training
- Wrap up and review
The Next Step
Here you'll identify what you'll do differently.
You will identify what will stop you putting this into practice and what support you need going forward.
We will give out Impact Factory documents to support the course.
Train the Trainer Course
Book this course
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
The Train the Trainer Course - Impact Factory team:
- Kate ArneilKate is involved with Performance Management, Conflict Management, Presentation and Communication Skills Training.
- Katherine GriceKatherine's skills and passions include Customer Service, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, Personal Impact and Leadership
- Sarah DawrantSarah has warmth, humour, a quick mind and unlimited passion to help people develop by stretching their comfort zones.
- Tina LambTina's life experiences have perfectly primed her to specialise in personal impact, assertiveness and networking.
Attend thisTrain the Trainer Course risk-free
We are so confident in our trainers and the quality of our Train the Trainer Course that we guarantee it will make an impact.
If you attend this training and believe you have not benefited, let us know and we can arrange a refund or a free placement on a more suitable course.
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.