This is a two day, dynamic, practical train the trainer course suitable for all levels of training professional.
It is based on the training we give our own excellent trainers.
People expect a lot when they go on a course, and a 'run of the mill' training puts people to sleep.
Spending two days with us will keep you awake - guaranteed.
Training should be about enlivening, inspiring and motivating people, giving them simple usable skills, and making the training room a really fun place to be.
Most of all, we build confidence; the confidence to know that whatever is thrown at you, you will be able to make it work.
Train The Trainer Course Objectives:
- Adapt your style and material to suit the situation
- Work with difficult situations and people
- Change tack quickly and without fuss
- Meet people's needs and expectations
- Handle your delegates' anxieties and nervousness
- Surprise your participants and yourself
- Make learning and development exciting and creative
What Our Delegates Say:
"This genuinely has to be the best course I have ever been on. The trainers Kate and Sabah were absolutely excellent. I couldn't recommend this Company, course and trainers highly enough."
David McAuliffe - HR Advisor - Areva RMC
"The course was fantastic. It helped provide direction and inspiration for our new starters programme. I think it would have been less successful if weren’t for the course so thank you for everything."
Vikki Towell - Sales and Service Trainer - Audley Travel
"The course went really well. I found everything useful, to be honest even watching other people from different fields practice their training gave me tips on my own training style and helped to build my confidence"
Sarah-Jane Whitehead - Teacher - Rowan Park School
Two day Train the Trainer Training Programme:
We tailor all our courses to reflect the needs of the delegates on the day. The course content may include many of the exercises listed below, and any additional material that the trainers feel is relevant.
Train the Trainer Day One
Running the room effectively and using your Personal Style
- Understanding group dynamics
- Identifying your personal training style and staying true to it
- Working the room
- Turning the volume up and down
- Setting the tone
- Using anecdotes and personal stories to exemplify your training work
- Knowing how to treat those in the room
- Animation - knowing when to turn it up and down
- Dealing with difficult participants and situations
Train the Trainer Day Two
Seeing what's really there
- Discover your ability to actually see what's going on in the room
- 'Removing' yourself from proceedings
- Knowing your own behaviour
- A look at patterns and beliefs
- Realising that everyone sees things differently
- Seeing and dealing with sudden changes in your training environment
- Recognising and dealing with potentially undermining situations
- An opportunity to play out or rehearse specific scenarios
- Designing a Training
- Wrap up and review
All delegates will be issued with relevant hand-outs to remind them of the Train the Trainer Coursework, including our memorable visual cue cards.
They also have access to a course web page containing
- Handouts used during the course
- New supportive material
- Impact Factory PDF documents
- Recommended reading
- Links to our favourite videos
- Photos of the day
to help further their progress.
Train the Trainer Course
Book this course
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
The Train the Trainer Course - Impact Factory team:
- Kate ArneilKate is involved with Performance Management, Conflict Management, Presentation and Communication Skills Training.
- Katherine GriceKatherine's skills and passions include Customer Service, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, Personal Impact and Leadership
- Sarah DawrantSarah has warmth, humour, a quick mind and unlimited passion to help people develop by stretching their comfort zones.
- Tina LambTina's life experiences have perfectly primed her to specialise in personal impact, assertiveness and networking.
Attend thisTrain the Trainer Course risk-free
We are so confident in our trainers and the quality of our Train the Trainer Course that we guarantee it will make an impact.
If you attend this training and believe you have not benefited, let us know and we can arrange a refund or a free placement on a more suitable course.
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.