Customer Service Training - How Not to Hate Your Customers
The Customer is Always Right (and so are you).
Creating Win/Win situations so everyone goes away feeling 'right'.
At Impact Factory we offer outstanding tailored Customer Service training to add real value to your organisation and raise your customer care standards to an exceptional level.
What our Clients Say:
“This has to be the best customer services training I have ever attended. The course was made fun and I felt comfortable enough to participate and enjoyed it. I thought it would have been boring, but the scenarios and role play implemented the learning process.”
These are hard times for most businesses.
It may very well be time for your organisation to make sure that you and your people have the skills and confidence to represent your organisation and brand at the highest level.
Customers are counting the pennies and looking for better value for money.
But better doesn't necessarily mean cheaper.
For many, it means reliable, cost-effective, well supported ‘service’.
Exceptional customer service is a large part of that good quality that people are willing to pay for even during hard times.
And more than ever, customers vote with their feet – it’s your job to create a welcoming, inviting environment (even on the phone, remember!) so people will want to stay.
"Acquiring new customers can cost five (5) times more than satisfying and keeping your existing customers."
Our Customer Service programmes
give people a ‘fair’ advantage when dealing with customers, gaining immediately usable skills which increase their confidence in creating two-way relationships, the keystone of excellent customer care.
In general, if a customer has a problem, and you deal with it with real care and grace, you have a customer for life.
Customer Service Training - What we Offer
Impact Factory provides just about any kind of customer service training you might need, working in Small groups, large seminar style, and increasingly, Forum Theatre, which works exceptionally well for very large groups.
We work with Front Line Staff, Team leaders, Support (or back-office) staff, Line Managers and Senior Leaders, Volunteers; people who work in Call Centres, Help Desks, Customer Complaints Departments
Creating excellent customer service is far easier than you might think, and we have a superb track record of not only providing excellent customer service training for our clients but also of providing it ourselves.
Our Tailored Customer Service Training comes in many formats from one-to-one through to fully tailored company wide programmes.
We can run customer service training at your premises, any third party venue or at our own London Training Suite at the Business Design Centre in London.
To find out more call us on:
+44 (0)20 7226 1877
(Click here to send individuals on our Open Customer Service Course)
Customer Service Training
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.
- Janet AddisonJanet employs her love of people and what makes them tick to support their development in a way that's fun, useful and truly unique
- Kate ArneilKate is involved with Performance Management, Conflict Management, Presentation and Communication Skills Training.
- Katherine GriceKatherine's skills and passions include Customer Service, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, Personal Impact and Leadership
- Ottillie ParfittOttillie draws on her considerable skills and creative background in her work with Personal Impact, Presentation and Customer Service.
- Simon WestwoodSimon brings more than 15 years of global corporate experience to his role as a trainer – but that's only the beginning!
- Tom BodellTom's expertise is in Presentation Skills, Communication Skills and Storytelling. He also has a fondness for Time Management.