Public Speaking Training
For many people Public Speaking can be so daunting that they will do almost anything to avoid it.
Yet once we have a taste for it and discover the real rewards that can result from giving a good speech, many of us wonder what all the fuss was about.
Given some encouragement and some good public speaking training almost anyone can develop the ability to deliver a good speech in public.
There is no magic wand.
We can't transform you instantly into someone with no fear of the auditorium.
What we can do however is demystify the public speaking process for you.
We can give you enough insight and understanding about the dynamic between you and your audience that you will start to feel in control of the event rather than run by it.
This is a turning point for most people.
They get to the point where they feel they know what they are doing.
At this point what they have previously experienced as anxiety they now start to feel as exhilaration.
Confidence is a key factor to developing as a public speaker.
Therefore all our public speaking programmes concentrate on what already works for a delegate.
No point in trying to get a serious person to tell jokes.
It's hard work and they're not likely to be very funny.
However someone with a tendency to ramble may easily turn their hand to stories and anecdotes.
Our Public Speaking Training Programmes are always tailored to the specific group or person attending.
It can be delivered for individuals, small group workshops or in a seminar format.
To find out more call us on:
+44 (0)20 7226 1877
(Click here to send individuals on our Open Presentation Skills Course)
Public Speaking Training
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.
The Public Speaking - Impact Factory team:
- Bill SheehanAt Impact Factory Bill specializes in Presentations Skills, Personal Impact, Assertiveness and Customer Service and he’s brilliant at Forum Theatre
- Caitlin ShannonCaitlin has insight, natural warmth and bags of energy to engage with delegates and bring the work to life
- Isabel PollenFor Isabel it's all about encouraging the best possible outcome for each individual both professionally and personally
- Katie KensitKatie she is passionate about helping others find their spark and enthusiasm by building confidence and embracing individual positive strengths.
- Ottillie ParfittOttillie draws on her considerable skills and creative background in her work with Personal Impact, Presentation and Customer Service.
- Tom BodellTom's expertise is in Presentation Skills, Communication Skills and Storytelling. He also has a fondness for Time Management.