Individual Interview Skills Coaching Sessions
If you have an upcoming interview, polishing your skills in an in-depth with one to one coaching could very well make the difference between success and failure.
These sessions deal with issues such as handling your nerves, managing the interview arena, knowing what questions to ask, what to do when you feel wrong footed, what to do when your mind goes blank, becoming a good story teller, how to tell whether the company is right for you.
Whether you are going for a new job, a promotion or even have to interview for a job you already have, working with one of Impact Factory's Interview Skills experts will give you enthusiasm, energy, clarity and above all confidence to give the best possible interview.
The coaching is specifically for people who have an important interview coming up.
Our one to one interview skills coaching sessions are designed to give you the best possible chance of getting the job.
We will look at all the ways that you personally can maximise the chances of succeeding at interview.
An Interview Skills Coaching Session will cover
- All the factors that affect your interview situation
- Preparing an impactful personal statement
- Raising your awareness of the impression you make and how to change it
- Different sorts of questions and how to deal with them
The session is designed specifically for you and the job you're after, so it may contain any or all of the above and more.
Whilst we are often comfortable considering our many faults and mistakes, not many of us are that comfortable singing our own praises.
To succeed at an interview we are expected to present our very best side and take credit for our achievements - both as an individual and part of a group.
This is what our interview coaching session can do for you.
Help you blow your own trumpet without blowing the job!
To find out more call us on:
+44 (0)20 7226 1877
Interview Skills Coaching
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.
- Kate ArneilKate is involved with Performance Management, Conflict Management, Presentation and Communication Skills Training.
- Katy MillerKaty's fascination with the interplay between our external and internal lives has found expression through the Impact Factory's ethos and methods of working.
- Nick Clark WindoNick is passionate about the work we do. He specialises in Communication, Assertiveness, Presentation and Teambuilding.
- Sarah DawrantSarah has warmth, humour, a quick mind and unlimited passion to help people develop by stretching their comfort zones.