Change and Resilience - Online Short Course Contents
Our bite-sized session will look at ways to identify the strengths and flexibility you already have and use them in practical ways.
We’ll also look at patterns of thought and behaviour that might undermine these natural strengths.
We’ll explore practical tools that will help you to adapt and make times of change and strain more manageable.
- Recognising signs of challenged resilience
- How to manage overwhelm and brain freeze
- Managing the inner critic
- Gaining perspective
- Identifying where you have control
- Looking for what you can do
Support Plan Includes
An individual plan of action identifying your personal take-outs, what you will practise and areas for development.
Identification of what will stop you putting the plan into practice and what support you will need going forward.
Impact Factory documents and relevant handouts to support the course.
Support call 2 weeks after the training to see how you’re getting on in applying your resilience tools and strategies
You'll have access to a course web page containing
- Handouts used during the course
- New support material
- Impact Factory PDF documents
- Recommended reading
- Links to our favourite videos
Virtual Meetings Course