"“I don’t need an alarm clock to get me up in the morning, I’m driven by purpose." Jessie Jackson
Purpose is a powerful if underutilised tool.
- Does your organisation have a clearly defined purpose?
- Do your people know theirs?
- Are they able to align their individual purpose with your business purpose?
Organisations and businesses in all industries are facing the same challenges:.
- how to deploy strategy successfully with multi-generational teams
- how to drive and optimise performance
- how to be agile and adaptable in flux and uncertainty
In a recent report published by The Harvard Business Review in partnership with the EY Beacon Institute, 90% of 474 global executives emphasise the importance of purpose to drive performance. Yet, just a few companies are able to embed their purpose within their strategy.
Technical, social, ethical and environmental changes have shifted the focus within organisations. For decades, successful organisations seemed to have well-structured hierarchies with the objective of delivering value to shareholders.
Now, more forward-thinking organisations with clear missions are winning markets, transforming our lives and attracting the most talented and cutting-edge young minds. They have realised the importance of Purpose to generate profit, do good and utilise their most valuable asset – their people.
Our Purpose programmes work for all levels in an organisation:
- Top Leaders – to develop a crystal-clear vision and be able to communicate it genuinely and with authenticity across the organisation
- Middle management – to align their personal aims with the organisation in order to inspire their teams and fulfil their company’s strategy successfully
- Entry-level Employees and Graduates – to nurture their unique qualities and skills with effective and personalised learning
We are experts in helping organisations and individuals connect with their Purpose by looking at their corporate values and lives.
Our sessions are fully interactive and participative. With a training method based on psychotherapy and drama, we work with both the emotions and inner thoughts of people and the external ways they interact with the rest of the world to achieve positive outcomes.
The Power of Purpose