Janet - MSc Occupational and Organisational Psychology- is a development professional specialising in behaviour and communication skills for all levels. Working in groups or in 1:1 coaching, her approach is to raise awareness of thinking & behaviour patterns and their impact; identify and manage limitations and build strengths.
Janet is passionate about the importance of effective communication in building effective relationships and leading & managing people. She has worked within a variety of organisations ranging from large corporates (Merrill Lynch, Oracle Corporation, Stagecoach Rail) to SMEs (StudioE Architects), giving her a keen commercial awareness and acute understanding of the issues faced by individuals in a variety of business cultures and environments. She is experienced in the full learning cycle from needs analysis using psychometric profiling and 360 feedback to quantitative evaluation.
Janet has additionally provided services on a consultancy basis which include developing leaders and managers within CDC, Bar Standards Board, Kambi Sports Solutions, Shire Pharmaceuticals and ED&F Man among others. Janet’s work with Impact Factory, in addition to consultancy, includes Leadership, Creative Strategic Thinking, Line Management, Change Management, Project Management, Personal Impact, Influencing, Negotiation, Coaching and Mentoring and Presentation.
Education and Qualifications
• MSc Organisational Occupational and Psychology
• Post Graduate Certificate in Business and Personal Coaching (2018 – Chester University)
• Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing Level A, B & B+
• Qualified to administer profiling tools MBTI, HPI, MVPI and OPQ, MQ
• BPS (British Psychological Society); ABP (Association of Business Psychologists); ICF (International Coach Federation).