Presentation Coaching for Executives
From time to time, it is necessary to make vital presentations, often to large audiences, upon which the future of the company may depend.
Situations we have Prepared Clients For:
- Chairing an Important Conference
- A Financial Fund Launch
- A Court Appearance
- The Launch of a Share Issue
- Specific Business Pitches
- Annual Conference Speeches
Standard presentation skills training is not enough in these circumstances.
Firstly, the skills it teaches are too basic
Secondly, it is not able to deal with the specifics of both the task and the material to be presented.
Most managers and executives have some experience of presenting
However, when you are called upon, you will want to be not just adequate, you will want to be brilliant, inspiring, charismatic, memorable and confident.
Executive Presentation Coaching is an opportunity to work, on an intensive one-to-one basis, with one of the foremost presentation trainers in the country.
The work concentrates on a specific presentation task, in a specific venue, to a specific audience.
The duration and format
Each programme is individually tailored for each client's specific needs.
You will be encouraged to develop what already works about how you present, rather than concentrating on what is 'wrong' with your presentation style.
The work will be geared to making your presentation vital and alive and to putting your ideas across in a powerful, effective, entertaining and stimulating way.
In short, Executive Presentation Coaching can help you make a magnificent presentation look easy.
This is what an Executive Presentation Coaching session can do for you:
- Enable you to better handle what goes on in a room
- Highlight how the underlying message affects your presentation
- Provide you with an insight into what works about your current presentation style
- Encourage you to use 'technicals' as support
- Increase your awareness of how to change the dynamic between you and your audience
To find out more call us on:
+44 (0)20 7226 1877
Executive Presentation Coaching
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.
- Kate ArneilKate is involved with Performance Management, Conflict Management, Presentation and Communication Skills Training.
- Katherine GriceKatherine's skills and passions include Customer Service, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, Personal Impact and Leadership
- Nick Clark WindoNick is passionate about the work we do. He specialises in Communication, Assertiveness, Presentation and Teambuilding.
- Simon WestwoodSimon brings more than 15 years of global corporate experience to his role as a trainer – but that's only the beginning!