Impact Factory is great at inspiring and exciting audiences.
We can provide corporate events and experiences that range from motivational duologues through to a full-on theatrical/orchestral, multidimensional interactive/experiential presentation.
The core of our work and the reason for our continued success for over 17 years is our deep understanding of human communication, how it works and why it goes wrong.
Our eclectic backgrounds include drama, psychotherapy, management, music, business, journalism, marketing, the arts and a factory-full of other creative disciplines making us able to deliver an experience, unlike any other corporate event you've witnessed before.
We can do anything from the full-blown bells and whistles or simply providing a superb key-note speaker from Impact Factory's 'stable' of Partners.
The scale and dimension of the corporate event performance in which we present our expertise depends upon what you need and the size of your budget.
We're at the ready to push the boundaries as well if pushing boundaries is right for your company and your event.
If your corporate event has anything to do with people communicating with other people such as:
Making an Impact
Communicating with Flair
Then we can work with you to create a memorable, visceral experience that will reverberate with your delegates and be remembered long after the corporate event itself.
We have delivered or participated in corporate events for organisations as diverse as Mittal Steel, GlaxoSmithKline, Corus Steel, Eversheds and the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
We have worked with Blue Chips, Boutique businesses and local government and we have an in-depth insight into the 'make or break' act of communication between individuals, teams and organisations.
Out of those experiences we have built a body of easy-to-apply processes and experiential techniques to both raise awareness and develop skills that can help smooth the sometimes bumpy road of understanding between people.
If you know what you want from your next Corporate Event, then we can help you fulfil it.
If you're not sure, we can spend time with you helping you shape your aims and objectives.
With Impact Factory your event will make a difference.
Corporate Events and Experiences
If you are planning a corporate event call us on
0207 226 1877
or email email@example.com
Corporate Events and Experiences
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.
- Bill SheehanAt Impact Factory Bill specializes in Presentations Skills, Personal Impact, Assertiveness and Customer Service and he’s brilliant at Forum Theatre
- Caitlin ShannonCaitlin has insight, natural warmth and bags of energy to engage with delegates and bring the work to life
- Dom KracmarDom is a firm believer in the Impact Factory ethos of giving people space and time to explore and discover things for themselves.
- James WatersJames specialises in Presentation Skills, Assertiveness, Personal Impact, Facilitation, Influencing and Negotiation among many courses he is involved in.
- Kate ArneilKate is involved with Performance Management, Conflict Management, Presentation and Communication Skills Training.
- Katie KensitKatie she is passionate about helping others find their spark and enthusiasm by building confidence and embracing individual positive strengths.
- Nick Clark WindoNick is passionate about the work we do. He specialises in Communication, Assertiveness, Presentation and Teambuilding.