You can expect the same high-quality interactive delivery with two trainers and the content tightly crafted to your needs.
Individual Interview Coaching
Polishing your interview skills with an in-depth one-to-one coaching session could make all the difference between success and failure.
Interview Skills You Will Develop
- Handling your nerves
- Managing the interview arena
- Knowing what questions to ask
- What to do when you feel wrong-footed
- What to do when your mind goes blank
- Becoming a good storyteller
- Whether the company is right for you
Whether you are being interviewed for a new job, a promotion or even for a job you already in, working with one of Impact Factory's interview skills experts will give you enthusiasm, clarity and above all the confidence to give the best possible interview.
Our coaching is specifically for people who have an important interview coming up.
One to One Sessions
One-to-one interview skills coaching sessions are designed to give you the best possible chance of getting the job.
We will look at all the ways that you personally can maximise the chances of succeeding at interview.
An interview skills coaching session will cover
- All the factors that affect your interview performance
- Preparing an impactful personal statement
- Raising your awareness of the impression you make and how to improve it
- Different sorts of questions and how to deal with them
Bespoke For You
The session is bespoke to you and the job you're interviewing for, so it may contain any or all of the above and more.
Many of us are actually far more comfortable admitting to our faults than we are singing our own praises.
Present Your Best Side
To succeed, however, we need to hone our interview skills, present our very best side and take credit for our achievements — both as an individual and as part of a group.
Learn how to blow your own trumpet — without blowing the job.
To find out more call us on
+44 (0)20 7226 1877
Or you can email us at:
Interview Skills Coaching in London