The Future of Work is Human Series
Demystifying Creativity and Strategic Thinking
When: Wednesday 9th October 2019
Time: 8.30 am - 10 am
What: Fast-paced, light-hearted 90-minute experiential ‘taste’ of our take on Creativity and Strategic Thinking
Where: Suite 121, Business Design Centre,
52 Upper Street, London N1 0QH, UK
You will look at:
- How to Make Creativity Flow to Spark New Solutions
- How to Inspire Fresh Strategic Thinking
- How to Get Unstuck
- Top Tips to Bridge the Gap between Creativity and Strategic Thinking
Creativity has become one of the most in demand skills in the workplace. Finding new and original solutions to current and old challenges is one of the skills that any organisation needs to develop to be ahead of its game.
The big questions are:
- How to facilitate Creativity and Innovation in a highly pressurised environment?
- How to foster this Culture when working with heavy workloads and specific organisational constraints?
- How to provide tools to facilitate Creativity across generations and departments?
- How to develop an environment where Strategic Thinking is celebrated?
Discover and experience in our Breakfast Taster practical ways to bridge the gap between Creativity and Strategic Thinking.
Learn how to make things happen, flow and flourish in an open and creative environment that boosts collaboration, engagement and profit.
Join us for the next Breakfast Taster in our series The Future of Work is Human, on Wednesday 9th October (8.30am-10.00am).
Discover and practise the best ways for you, your team and your organisation to unleash Creativity and develop Strategic Thinking.
Places are very limited. We advise you to book in advance.