Amazing People and Causes
We work with a lot of brilliant companies and organisations and as you would expect we come across some very deserving causes and some stunning opportunities provided by amazing people.
Below you'll find just a few of those we either support ourselves or use with our friends and families.
Ben Kinsella was just 16 years old when he was stabbed to death, in a horrific act of senseless violence on the 29th June, 2008 in Islington, London.
Ben's family have set up this trust to use the powerful story of Ben Kinsella to educate young people about the consequences of choices, so they stay safe and away from crime.
They to provide advice, support and guidance with the aim of raising self esteem so that young people can resist peer pressure and make positive life choices.
Hackney Children’s Choir offers children aged between 8-11
- a unique opportunity to be part of a professionally-run choir
- an opportunity to learn to read music
- an enriching experience of making music to a high level
- a chance to explore, discover and develop their musical and personal potential
- in a supportive and nurturing environment where high standards matter
Freephone: 0808 1234 909