Impact Factory Certified Training Accreditation
Fully Accredited Trainers
We award every delegate who attends an Impact Factory course a Certificate of Achievement, acknowledging their participation in one of our exceptional programmes.
Impact Factory has been in operation since 1991, providing tailored Professional Personal Development programmes for the private and public sectors as well as a comprehensive series of Open Courses. In that time we have run training programmes for well over 100,000 delegates.
Our Standards are Exacting and Scrupulous
There are many excellent trainers in the UK; no longer is the norm endless PowerPoint, note-taking, chalk ‘n’ talk style ‘teaching’. Far more trainers are opting for the experiential approach and thank goodness for that.
People learn best within an environment that’s stimulating, fun, engaging and interactive, which is why in order to become an Impact Factory Accredited Trainer our colleagues have to be versed in a huge range of skills, talents and creative capabilities.
Our Internal Training Programme
Impact Factory doesn’t hire training deliverers. We develop dynamic, vibrant, highly creative people who are involved in all aspects of our work.
No trainer, however skilled, can just walk into Impact Factory, grab a programme, get a bit of tutorial and set off to work with our clients.
Now that’s a tall order in anyone’s book and here are the reasons why we look for those specific skills:
- Our trainers need to understand the feelings that people have when they have to raise their game, when they experience change or when they need to become more effective, motivated and enthusiastic
- They need to understand what are the accessible and sustainable behaviour changes necessary to take on board new skills, regain or expand their confidence and develop good practice
- They need an ability to present material in an engaging, creative, informative and ‘user friendly’ style to ensure sustained learning
- And they must understand the worlds our clients work in, whether the organisations are large multi-nationals, public sector and local authorities or small and medium size businesses
- We also tend to accept people who have had a goodly chunk of life under their belts so they bring depth and a range of experiences to the training room.
Trainees attend weekly internal training sessions, attend Open Courses as delegates to experience the work first hand and receive reviews on a continual basis.
As they progress within the organisation they attend client meetings, write proposals and create training programmes as well as deliver training.
Their development is reviewed during monthly meetings held by the Directors and senior trainers. In addition, after every course the two trainers have a debrief and give each other feedback, which is written and is part of our on-going appraisal process.
In addition, the Directors accredit each Open Course by attending every programme once a year to ensure quality and freshness.