Our Sales Training can be tailored to your specific in-house need, wants and issues. Our aim is to support your colleagues to feel fully confident and equipped in closing their next sales deal.
Sales Training Objectives
- How do you already boost sales
- Your unique sales negotiation style
- What works for you
- Key stages of successful negotiations
- Vital elements of good preparation
- Practice a range of strategies
- Open up and close down areas for debate
- Achieving constructive wins
- On the 'back foot' options
Closing the Deal and Boosting Sales
Our Sales Training Courses can be tailored to your specific in-house need, wants and issues.
Our aim is to support your colleagues to feel fully confident and equipped in closing their next sales deal.
Closing the Deal and Boosting Sales Skills
Here are some reasons why a Tailored Sales Negotiation Skills course may be suitable for your company:
Your colleagues may already be doing fine but would like to refresh their skills and reaffirm their approach, or else they may have never experienced any kind of formal sales training and would like to demystify the whole process.
Especially in the current climate, we know that every company needs to feel confident that their colleagues are 'firing on all cylinders' and able to close the deal, even when the going may get tough.
We offer your colleagues a welcome opportunity to pool and share the crucial elements of best practice, to help them to achieve their sales targets, reinforce your company's expectations and to underline the bottom line keeping the door open for future business.
With a sharpened awareness of all they already do well, together with bucket loads of extra insights to add to their personal sales toolkits, a day or two spent training with us is a great way to ensure that sales and confidence enjoy a mutual boosting.
To find out more call us on:
+44 (0)20 7226 1877
Click here to send individuals on our Open Negotiation Skills Course
Sales Negotiation Training
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.
The Sales Training - Impact Factory team:
- Dom KracmarDom is a firm believer in the Impact Factory ethos of giving people space and time to explore and discover things for themselves.
- Sarah DawrantSarah has warmth, humour, a quick mind and unlimited passion to help people develop by stretching their comfort zones.
- Tom BodellTom's expertise is in Presentation Skills, Communication Skills and Storytelling. He also has a fondness for Time Management.