“Once upon a time in a place not too far from here lived a lone wolf…… “
Stories and storytelling are part of our DNA. Humans have been telling stories for millennia and storytelling is one of the most effective forms of communication we have at our disposal.
We are hard-wired to respond to stories and our brains react to stories differently than to unembellished facts and figures.
Storytelling is powerful. As with the opening sentence it takes very little to immediately create imagery and emotion.
- Discover your own innate storytelling ability
- De-mystify storytelling
- Bring facts and figures to life
- Use Storytelling to create compelling examples
- Use story structure to make presentations dynamic
- Create buy-in using storytelling elements
- The opportunity to practice practice practice
- How to weave your story into a business presentation
- Develop your presentation skills through storytelling
Storytelling is rightly becoming one of the most popular training programmes available.
Companies recognise the need to engage with their customers both emotionally and intellectually and stories are one of the most effective ways of doing so.
Our storytelling courses are all about bringing your company’s story to life; helping your people personalise and humanise their data with creativity, energy and dynamism.
You don’t have to be a budding novelist or a journalistic genius to be able to write compelling, engaging stories.
If you want to present your company in a refreshing, vibrant way and to enliven your message, a tailored storytelling programme may be just the ticket.
If your people need to make a leap in the way they make presentations so that they move away from predictable, jargon-filled PowerPoint slides, think about using storytelling to galvanise both your people and the people to whom they present.
Speak to us about a tailored Storytelling programme and who knows….you may live happily ever after as well.
Tailored and In House Storytelling Training
Our Tailored Storytelling Training comes in many formats from one-to-one through to fully tailored company wide programmes.
We can run storytelling training at your premises, any third party venue or at our own London Training Suite at the Business Design Centre in London.
To find out more call us on:
+44 (0)20 7226 1877
(Click here to send individuals on our Open Presentation Storytelling Course)
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.
The Storytelling Presentation Training team:
- Katherine GriceKatherine's skills and passions include Customer Service, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, Personal Impact and Leadership
- Nick Clark WindoNick is passionate about the work we do. He specialises in Communication, Assertiveness, Presentation and Teambuilding.
- Tina LambTina's life experiences have perfectly primed her to specialise in personal impact, assertiveness and networking.
- Tom BodellTom's expertise is in Presentation Skills, Communication Skills and Storytelling. He also has a fondness for Time Management.