Time isn't just seconds, minutes and hours, it's a commodity.
Effective time management gives you an edge over your competitors by giving you the clarity to get things done successfully.
This workshop offers simple and practical tools to help delegates stay at their most effective.
Time Management Training Objectives
- Explore why time management issues arise
- Improve your ability to plan and prioritise work
- Raise your awareness of setting clear goals
- Minimize wasted time in the workplace
- Avoid being deflected from your priorities
- Self-motivation as a time management tool
- Motivating others as a time management tool
- Learn to manage expectations
- Deal with those unexpected events
- Things that steal time throughout your day
- Identify how to say 'no' to some 'now' requests
- Develop a style that works for you
- Tools and techniques for effective delegation
Tailored Time Management Training
Where does all the time go?
What with meetings, phone calls and those last minute emergencies it's amazing we get anything done at all.
Always a late one at the office?
Sometimes it feels like there's no other option then to spend another late night at the office, or even take work home. Of course, time's finite -- there's only so much of the stuff in one day. Strong time management skills means we make full use of the most important commodity any of us will ever have - our time.
Effective time management isn't about doing everything with equal gusto. It's about getting clear about what's important and deciding where best to focus our efforts. It's about doing what needs to be done at work, so the balance between work and life remains just that: balanced.
According to research, 80% of our effects are a result of 20% of our causes. Stated simply, that means spending as little as 20% of our time on the things we consider important will produce dramatic results. And with sound time management, just think what you could do with the remaining 80% of your time!
Our practical, fun and interactive day will give you insight into just why time seems to melt away. It'll help you hold the sands of time in your hand so you can decide how you'd like to spend your time. After all, it's not just time management... it's your life.
Our Time Management Training offers simple and practical tools to help delegates stay at their most effective.
Tailored specifically to each group, Time Management gives you an edge over your competitors by giving you the clarity to get things done successfully.
To find out more call us on:
+44 (0)20 7226 1877
(Click here to send individuals on our Open Time Management Course)
Time Management Training
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.
- Asma MansuriAsma is adept at delivering training programmes in different aspects of leadership and management.
- Sarah DawrantSarah has warmth, humour, a quick mind and unlimited passion to help people develop by stretching their comfort zones.
- Tom BodellTom's expertise is in Presentation Skills, Communication Skills and Storytelling. He also has a fondness for Time Management.