Train The Trainer Objectives
- An Understanding of Group Dynamics
- The Ability to Identify Personal Issues
- Working with Strong Feelings
- Handling Cynicism, Fear and Resistance
- Personalising the Work By Example
- Working Outside the Scope Of The Plan
- Creating a Dynamic Programme
- Letting a Difficult Participant Win
- Creating Energy in The Training Room
- Role-Play Management Skills
- Using Your Foolish Self to Advantage
- Using Your Personality as a Tool
Training Exceptional Trainers
Our work is designed to develop or refresh the professional trainer's ability to run exciting and effective training programmes.
Not surprisingly, training professionals spend a substantial proportion of their time training others.
When trainers themselves receive training, it is usually aimed at familiarising them with the specifics of a new or revised module or programme.
But what about a trainers' ability, confidence and motivation to deliver those training programmes effectively?
What do the trainers get to help them kindle their creative spark?
We tailor train the trainer programmes to your specific training needs.
We always include material which will enhance the trainer's ability, confidence and motivation by developing and refreshing essential training skills.
Train The Trainer
See what it takes to become the Impact Factory Training Consultant running this training programme.
Dynamic Training Programmes
Our Train the Trainer Training work can be tailored as an in-house programme to address specific issues within your company.
To find out more call us on:
+44 (0)20 7226 1877
Click here to send individuals on our Train the Trainer Course 2 Day
Train The Trainer
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.
- Isabel PollenFor Isabel it's all about encouraging the best possible outcome for each individual both professionally and personally
- Janet AddisonJanet employs her love of people and what makes them tick to support their development in a way that's fun, useful and truly unique
- Kate ArneilKate is involved with Performance Management, Conflict Management, Presentation and Communication Skills Training.
- Katherine GriceKatherine's skills and passions include Customer Service, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, Personal Impact and Leadership