One of those areas about which a huge amount is said and at the same times leaves big questions hanging in the air.
What exactly is a Leader?
And can you take someone who isn't a Natural Leader and turn them into one?
Leadership Training Objectives
- Understanding good Leadership Behaviours
- Leadership vs Management
- Patterns, Beliefs and Rules
- Defining Qualities and Strengths
- Seeing what's going on around you
- Interpersonal Skills and Communication Skills
- Commitment and How to Move Things Forward
- Making Key Decisions
- Handling Your and Other People's Stress
- Empowering, Motivating and Inspiring Others
- Leading by Example
Leadership is one of those things that's often awfully hard to define but you know when you see it, and you definitely know when it's missing.
Indeed Leadership is one of those areas about which a huge amount is said while at the same time leaving big questions hanging in the air unanswered.
Leaders make things happen
At Impact Factory we develop people’s Leadership Skills so they have the confidence and authority to make a real difference in their organisations.
You may have some people who now have to 'step up to the plate' and take on far more of a leadership role than previously. You may need them to demonstrate the kind of leadership behaviours that others aspire to.
There may be managers who have to take the next step and go beyond being good or even excellent managers, to become inspirational leaders within the business.
So what exactly is a leader?
Our approach is to run leadership programmes where natural leaders can develop the skill and insight to become great ones. And where fledgling leaders learn to lead with flair and authenticity.
Our Leadership Development and Training programmes push each and every delegate to gain a rigorous personal insight into what makes them tick and then, with that understanding of themselves, to stretch their ‘comfort zones’ into new and challenging territory.
Coupled with this we focus on their ability to see what's going on.
This is the one essential quality that anyone in any position of leadership must develop.
Whether you're running a company, running a church fete or running a home, you can't excel unless you can see things from all points of view.
Once you develop your ‘seeing’ skills then you develop the skills that make things happen, get things unstuck, move things forward.
You can look at creating a vision, motivating and inspiring others, setting clear agendas and supporting those who need to help make your vision become a reality.
Essential Skills of Leadership
- Good Communication
- Being Articulate
- Thinking On Your Feet
- Compelling Presence
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.
- Asma MansuriAsma is adept at delivering training programmes in different aspects of leadership and management.
- Janet AddisonJanet employs her love of people and what makes them tick to support their development in a way that's fun, useful and truly unique
- Katherine GriceKatherine's skills and passions include Customer Service, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, Personal Impact and Leadership
- Nick Clark WindoNick is passionate about the work we do. He specialises in Communication, Assertiveness, Presentation and Teambuilding.
- Tina LambTina's life experiences have perfectly primed her to specialise in personal impact, assertiveness and networking.