Our Coaching Skills Training offers an interactive and experiential approach to learning the essential skills for coaching as a manager.
It is ideal for managers at all levels who want to empower and motivate their team.
Coaching for Managers Objectives
- Provide highly effective coaching skills
- Tips you can put into practise immediately
- Listening and responding skills
- Motivating and guiding
- Giving effective feedback
- Dealing with confidence issues
- Assisting professional development
You set a task for your team believing it'll be done, but guess what happens when you check back?
Or what about the team member who despite your best efforts puts in exactly what's needed and no more?
What might it be like if your team were not only empowered to act; but took personal pride and ownership of their roles?
What can Coaching Achieve?
Of course, we can tell our teams what to do; we could just as easily do the task ourselves.
But coaching allows us to stand back and allow our teams to think for themselves.
To do what they're doing to the best of their abilities because it's their ideas and they're implementing.
That doesn't mean you don't oversee the task, it doesn't mean you lose control.
It means that you have a team that does the best they can because they believe in what they're doing.
To find out more call us on:
+44 (0)20 7226 1877
(Click here to send individuals on our Open Coaching and Mentoring Course)
Coaching for Managers
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.
- Asma MansuriAsma is adept at delivering training programmes in different aspects of leadership and management.
- Janet AddisonJanet employs her love of people and what makes them tick to support their development in a way that's fun, useful and truly unique
- Sarah DawrantSarah has warmth, humour, a quick mind and unlimited passion to help people develop by stretching their comfort zones.
- Sheila Neville'I am both pleased and proud to be involved with a company delivering high quality training to people who intend to achieve above and beyond their existing capabilities.'