Coaching for Confidence
Ever felt you'd like to come across more confidently?
Ever walked away from an audition, meeting, interview or situation of any kind and replayed it in your head a thousand times better?
Ever wish you could have more of an impact or a different impact on the people around you? Are those negative voices inside your head also a thorn in your side?
A One to One Confidence Coaching session will help you understand why, when, where and with who you feel your confidence goes down. More importantly, it will give you quick and easy tools that you can use in the moment to raise your confidence and be the person you know you can be. Together we will look not just how to give you immediate support, but will work on a long term strategy to increase your confidence and improve your experience of life.
Because let's face it - you only get one!
A Confidence Coaching session will deal with:
- How you feel in certain situations and how you can manage your own emotions and nerves
- What you think about yourself and the situation you find yourself in, how that impacts your level of confidence - and who's in charge of those thoughts!
- What you say both to yourself and to other people. What words are you choosing and what story are you telling that then shapes how you feel about yourself and consequently how others perceive you?
- What you do in terms of how you present yourself, your body language, personal energy and how this impacts on how you are perceived.
The session will focus on:
- You as an individual
- Playing to your strengths
- Confidence in performance and life
- How to access it quickly and take control
- What to do when your confidence suddenly hits the floor
- The connection between mind and body
- Thinking confident and looking confident
- Personal energy
- How much do you need to make the impression you want to
- Getting a plan
- Creating the 'you' that you want to be
As endless studies have shown we are all influenced by and believe in what we perceive to be the truth. If you appear confident, people will believe that you are. They will then begin to treat you as a confident person.
And guess what?
You'll begin to feel confident. Confident enough to start being who you want to be, living the life you want to live and doing the things that you want to do.
Whether you're walking into an audition room, a job interview or a birthday party - you can begin to access a confidence to make exactly the impact you choose to make.
A One to One session, by its nature, is very much aimed at you as a unique individual and will be tailored to your specific needs so that you walk away with a set of tangible, practical tools and the confidence to start using them tomorrow.
To find out more call us on:
+44 (0)20 7226 1877
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.
- Isabel PollenFor Isabel it's all about encouraging the best possible outcome for each individual both professionally and personally
- Janet AddisonJanet employs her love of people and what makes them tick to support their development in a way that's fun, useful and truly unique
- Kate ArneilKate is involved with Performance Management, Conflict Management, Presentation and Communication Skills Training.
- Sarah DawrantSarah has warmth, humour, a quick mind and unlimited passion to help people develop by stretching their comfort zones.