This is a two day, dynamic, practical train the trainer course suitable for all levels of training professional.
It is based on the training we give our own excellent trainers.
People expect a lot when they go on a course, and a 'run of the mill' training puts people to sleep.
Spending two days with us will keep you awake - guaranteed.
Training should be about enlivening, inspiring and motivating people, giving them simple usable skills, and making the training room a really fun place to be.
Most of all, we build confidence; the confidence to know that whatever is thrown at you, you will be able to make it work.
Train The Trainer Course Objectives:
- Adapt your style and material to suit the situation
- Work with difficult situations and people
- Change tack quickly and without fuss
- Meet people's needs and expectations
- Handle your delegates' anxieties and nervousness
- Surprise your participants and yourself
- Make learning and development exciting and creative
What our Delegates Say:
“How refreshing to have such a different environment from conventional training. It was just the right balance of structure and flexibility and it has enabled me to reprioritise what I thought was important."
Kirsty Thomas - Contracts Manager - Clinical Professionals
"The course was brilliant and found it very practical and relaxed. I learnt things about myself, I have never thought I would"
Szilvia Kovacs - System Concepts - Health and Safety Consultant
"This course was not what I was expecting, but in a very, very good way, it brushed away the cobwebs of dull training structures from the past and introduced laughter, energy and enthusiasm."
Kate Grant - Mediation Services Manager - University of Southampton
Two day Train the Trainer Training Programme:
We tailor all our courses to reflect the needs of the delegates on the day. The course content may include many of the exercises listed below, and any additional material that the trainers feel is relevant.
Train the Trainer Day One
Running the room effectively and using your Personal Style
- Understanding group dynamics
- Identifying your personal training style and staying true to it
- Working the room
- Turning the volume up and down
- Setting the tone
- Using anecdotes and personal stories to exemplify your training work
- Knowing how to treat those in the room
- Animation - knowing when to turn it up and down
- Dealing with difficult participants and situations
Train the Trainer Day Two
Seeing what's really there
- Discover your ability to actually see what's going on in the room
- 'Removing' yourself from proceedings
- Knowing your own behaviour
- A look at patterns and beliefs
- Realising that everyone sees things differently
- Seeing and dealing with sudden changes within your training environment
- Recognising and dealing with potentially undermining situations
- An opportunity to play out or rehearse specific scenarios
- Designing a Training
- Wrap up and review
All delegates will be issued with relevant hand-outs to remind them of the Train the Trainer Course work, including our memorable visual cue cards.
They also have access to a course web page containing
- Handouts used during the course
- New supportive material
- Impact Factory PDF documents
- Recommended reading
- Links to our favourite videos
- Photos of the day
to help further their progress.
Train the Trainer Course
Book this course
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
The Train the Trainer Course - Impact Factory team:
- Kate ArneilKate is involved with Performance Management, Conflict Management, Presentation and Communication Skills Training.
- Katherine GriceKatherine's skills and passions include Customer Service, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, Personal Impact and Leadership
- Tina LambTina's life experiences have perfectly primed her to specialise in personal impact, assertiveness and networking.
Attend thisTrain the Trainer Course risk-free
We are so confident in our trainers and the quality of our Train the Trainer Course that we guarantee it will make an impact.
If you attend this training and believe you have not benefited, let us know and we can arrange a refund or a free placement on a more suitable course.
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.