Maximum Delegates 8 - Two Trainers per Course - Money Back Guarantee
This is a two day, dynamic, practical train the trainer course suitable for all levels of training professional.
It can feel really daunting standing up in front of others as the 'expert'.
People expect a lot when they go on a course, and a 'run of the mill' training puts people to sleep.
Spending two days with us will keep you awake - guaranteed.
Training should be about enlivening, inspiring and motivating people, giving them simple usable skills, and making the training room a really fun place to be.
Most of all, we build confidence; the confidence to know that whatever is thrown at you, you will be able to make it work.
Train The Trainer Course Objectives:
- Adapt your style and material to suit the situation
- Work with difficult situations and people
- Change tack quickly and without fuss
- Meet people's needs and expectations
- Handle your delegates' anxieties and nervousness
- Surprise your participants and yourself
- Make learning and development exciting and creative
What our Delegates Say
“Just wanted to take the time to say thank you for a very good, no, great course last week, I really enjoyed it, just as my fellow delegates did.”
“I discovered a wonderful source of inspiration your incredible gift of ideas allied with wonderful nuggets of wisdom I found Impactful, valuable and insightful. You so adroitly combined practical wisdom, humour, and serious content in a lively yet powerful and professional style! ”
Two day Train the Trainer Training Programme:
The course content may include many of the exercises listed below, and any additional material that the trainers feel is relevant to the delegates on the day.
Train the Trainer Day One
Running the room effectively and using your Personal Style
- Understanding group dynamics
- Identifying your personal training style and staying true to it
- Working the room
- Turning the volume up and down
- Setting the tone
- Using anecdotes and personal stories to exemplify your training work
- Knowing how to treat those in the room
- Animation - knowing when to turn it up and down
- Dealing with difficult participants and situations
Train the Trainer Day Two
Seeing what's really there
- Discover your ability to actually see what's going on in the room
- 'Removing' yourself from proceedings
- Knowing your own behaviour
- A look at patterns and beliefs
- Realising that everyone sees things differently
- Seeing and dealing with sudden changes within your training environment
- Recognising and dealing with potentially undermining situations
- An opportunity to play out or rehearse specific scenarios
- Designing a Training
- Wrap up and review
All delegates will be issued with relevant hand-outs to remind them of the Train the Trainer Course work, including our memorable visual cue cards. Delegates will also be able to take away Impact Factory web cards, which will give them access to our extensive e-library of useful documents.
Train the Trainer Training
Book this course
0808 1234 909
Attend thisTrain the Trainer Course risk-free
We are so confident in our trainers and the quality of our Train the Trainer Course that we guarantee it will make an impact.
If you attend this training and believe you have not benefited, let us know and we can arrange a refund or a free placement on a more suitable course.
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.