Our Advanced Presentation Skills Training can be tailored as an in-house programme to address specific presentation or public speaking issues within your company.
Once you're over the initial hurdle of getting your confidence up and have some experience of presenting, Advanced Presentation Skills is the training that will turn you from a competent presenter into a brilliant presenter.
Advanced Presentation Training Objectives
- Working with large or small groups
- Adapting material to suit the audience
- Creative and unusual approaches
- Rehearsing a high stakes presentation
- Refresh current skills and materials
- Handling nightmare scenarios
- Increasing flair and finesse
Why Advanced Presentation Skills?
- You may have identified a group of top presenters in your company who could make a dramatic difference to your bottom line if they were just a tad better than they already are.
- You may have people who think they are the bees knees when it comes to presentation content but really do need to sharpen up their presentation techniques.
- You may have a number of people who are very good at making presentations, but are getting a little stale and relying too much on their PowerPoint to do their presenting for them.
- Or you may simply want to give your more advanced presenters a real stretch to get them from the best to brilliant.
- Even the oldest of old hands could use some sprucing up just to make sure they don't go stale or get stuck in a presentation rut, doing the same jokes and dusting off old material and PowerPoint slides.
You've mastered the sheer terror of standing up in front of a group of people.
You're proficient at solid preparation.
You can field tricky questions
And you can rightly consider yourself a skilled and confident presenter.
Now there are a whole host of more advanced areas where you can work at becoming the best presenter you can be.
We have one client who runs refresher presentation courses every nine months or so just to keep their people's presentations fresh.
Advanced Presentation Techniques
So what else could you do to advance your presentations to a new level?
Perhaps you need to take a more creative approach to putting together a presentation, make it less linear or have fewer (but more potent) slides.
Perhaps you could become even more adept at handling difficult or hostile questions, or just get better at encouraging people to ask questions during the obligatory Q and A.
Maybe you need some extra practise in adapting your material on the spot for different audiences.
Even skilled presenters will have one or two nightmare scenarios where things don't go according to plan or the audience is more hostile than expected or it seems easier to get wrong-footed that usual.
Experienced presenters have credibility, authority and finesse.
Experienced presenters always know there's something else they could learn or have a go at.
Whatever your needs are we can tailor an Advanced Presentation Skills Programme to help your people shine in the presenting arena.
To find out more call us on:
+44 (0)20 7226 1877
(Click here to send individuals on our Open Advanced Presentation Course)
Advanced Presentation Training
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.
- Dom KracmarDom is a firm believer in the Impact Factory ethos of giving people space and time to explore and discover things for themselves.
- Katherine GriceKatherine's skills and passions include Customer Service, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, Personal Impact and Leadership
- Nick Clark WindoNick is passionate about the work we do. He specialises in Communication, Assertiveness, Presentation and Teambuilding.
- Simon WestwoodSimon brings more than 15 years of global corporate experience to his role as a trainer – but that's only the beginning!