Presenting doesn't have to be a matter of life and death...
...although at times it feels like it.
At Impact Factory we help people become skilled, articulate and passionate presenters - the best they can possibly be.
Presentation Skills Training Objectives
- How Nervous Energy can be Harnessed
- Making the Best Use of Existing Strengths
- Freeing up Body Language
- Myths and Rules about Presenting
- What you Are and Are Not Allowed To Do
- Developing an Individual Presentation Style
- How to Stimulate Easy Interaction with an Audience
- Preparing for a Non-Linear Presentation
- Ways of Getting Ideas Across
- Call to Action (Closing a Sale)
- How to be Entertaining and Stimulating
- How to Create Effective Support Materials
What is the most common Presentation Skills issue?
The fact is that for most people - even experienced presenters - getting up and presenting in front of an audience can be a terrifying and even phobic experience.
Yes! The number one phobia that most people share is making a presentation; speaking in front of a group of other people: colleagues, strangers, it doesn't seem to matter - it's scary.
Impact Factory has been running presentation skills training for 26 years.
We have a hugely versatile range of presentation skills trainers who have a 92 years experience between them.
We have trained tens of thousands of presenters over the years.
All our trainers are developed through a unique and rigorous internal training programme designed to entrench best practice.
Our unique person centred approach ensures that anyone developing their presentation skills with us becomes the best presenter they can possibly be.
Our Presentation Skills Training can be tailored in-house to address specific issues within your company, it can be delivered one to one, or you can attend open courses.
You may have people who are new to the presentation 'game' and who need to understand just what happens to them when they have to stand and deliver and how they can become confident and effective presenters.
You may have people who have been around the presentation block and are in a rut, giving acceptable, but not brilliant presentations.
You may have people who have to present detailed and technical information without putting their audience to sleep.
Presenting detailed information may be important but if the presenter's audience isn't engaged then they've made their job of putting across information even harder.
All of these people could benefit from our confidence-building Presentation Skills programmes.
In addition, you may have individuals who have to:
- Give Key Note Speeches
- Make Presentations at Conference
- Pitch Crucial Client Presentations
- Make Boardroom Presentations
- Pitch Ideas Internally
- Talk to the Public or Media
- Make Sales Presentations
For these really important presenting occasions, we also offer One-to-One Presentation Skills Coaching to key members of staff.
Good Presentation Training
Every time you have to present – whether to a large audience, sitting around a table or to a group of colleagues – you have the opportunity to make a powerful and memorable impact.
Our Presentation training helps you understand the presenting 'arena' so you can feel more in charge of it.
Once you feel more in charge, you gain in confidence, and from that confident place you can then learn techniques to become an engaging and knowledgeable presenter.
We aren't interested in 'how to get it right' since one of our tag lines is that there is no right way.
However, having the tools to recover when things go 'wrong' is one presentation skill worth having.
What we do do is to help you harness all that energy that nearly everyone has around presenting so that you can make dynamic, lively, outstanding and effective presentations.
Tailored and In House Presentation Training
Our Tailored Presentation Skills Training comes in many formats from one-to-one through to fully tailored company wide programmes.
We can run presentation skills training at your premises, any third party venue or at our own London Training Suite at the Business Design Centre in London.
To find out more call us on:
+44 (0)20 7226 1877
(Click here to send individuals on our Open Presentation Skills Course)
Presentation Skills Training
Freephone: 0808 1234 909
Training Course Accreditation
To ensure that the courses you attend are of the highest quality, offering the best professional tuition possible,
all our Open Courses are evaluated and accredited.
This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.
The Presentation Skills - Impact Factory team:
- Dom KracmarDom is a firm believer in the Impact Factory ethos of giving people space and time to explore and discover things for themselves.
- Kate ArneilKate is involved with Performance Management, Conflict Management, Presentation and Communication Skills Training.
- Katherine GriceKatherine's skills and passions include Customer Service, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, Personal Impact and Leadership
- Maria PetersMaria has a real talent for transforming complex learning concepts into exciting educational experiences.
- Nick Clark WindoNick is passionate about the work we do. He specialises in Communication, Assertiveness, Presentation and Teambuilding.
- Simon WestwoodSimon brings more than 15 years of global corporate experience to his role as a trainer – but that's only the beginning!